Young Hunter of the Year Award
- The candidate must be younger than 18 years old at the time of his or her achievement and at least 14 years old when receiving the award.
- Nomination must be made by a current ACSCI member; candidate need not be related to an SCI member.
- Nominee must submit a 500 word essay with the nomination packet.
- The award may be given for a variety of accomplishments or for a single action. Examples of accomplishments to be considered are trophies collected, special animal taken without assistance, special conservation efforts or unusual, heroic deeds related to hunting.
- The nomination must be received within 12 months of the candidate's accomplishment, or most recent accomplishment if there is more than one.
- Nomination packet must be received by December 1st.